REGULATIONS AND POLICIES OF THE INTERNET STORE
1. Online store [hereinafter referred to as “Store”] conducts retail sale by the Store Owner via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter “Regulations”].
2. The owner of the store is: ekoandnatural Ltd Fryderyk Brzuszek, 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR, United Kingdom,
phone (+44) 7784 653711, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Whenever the term consumer appears in the document – it means a natural person performing a legal act not related directly to its business or professional activity.
4. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract signed with the client.
5. The condition to sign a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the client in the process of placing the order by selecting the appropriate field in the form.
6. Prices given in the Store are gross prices.
7. Goods available in the store are used goods unless it is written differently, each photo is the actual image of the product.
1. The condition of the contract is to provide the customer with data allowing verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the order by e-mail.
2. For the parties, the information on the Store’s website on the purchased goods at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the kit, date and method of delivery.
3. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer places an offer to buy a specific product. The conclusion of the sales agreement once the Seller confirms the Order for dispatch and shipment.
1. The customer has a choice of paypal payment method
2. Shipment prices are determined when selecting a specific product.
3. The condition for the delivery of goods is the payment for the goods and shipment.
1. The ordered product is shipped via GLS shipping companies after 24 hours from the date of payment to the paypal account. All packages are send from Poland.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should send back the goods complained about, along with a description of the discrepancies to the Store. The product should be complete. Complaints about the open or incomplete product will not be taken into account by the Store.
2. The store responds to the customer’s complaint within 7 days from receiving the complaint.
3. When the process of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or adjustment of non-compliance, the cost of delivery will be paid by the Store.
4. The condition of the parcel should be reviewed in the presence of the courier, in the case of damage it is necessary to write down a damage report that takes into account the degree of damage, which is the basis for the subsequent complaint. No damage report resulting from transport may be the reason for not taking into account the complaint.
5. Complaints should be submitted via e-mail within 24 hours of receiving the parcel. The message should contain a description of the problem along with the attached photos of the product received.
1. The administrator of personal data is the Store Owner.
2. Personal data provided to the Store Owner is voluntary, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide such data prevents the submission and process of the customer’s order.
3. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to stop processing them and object to their processing.
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Enforcement and changes of Regulations
1. These Regulations become effective on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
2. These Regulations may be changed, and information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to customers to the e-mail address indicated in the order 14 days before the introduction of the amended Regulations.
3. In addition, changes to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website 14 days before the new Regulations become effective.
4. All orders confirmed by the Store Owner for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are processed on the basis of the regulations, which were effective when placing the order by the customer.
5. If the client does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to inform the Store Owner about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Regulations.
We fully respect our clients’ privacy and protection of their personal data.
Each customer who has provided his/ her personal data to us has full access to this data for the purposes of verification, modification or deletion requests.
The Store does not transfer, sell or lend collected personal customer data to third parties, unless it is done with the full consent or at the request of the customer or at the request of authorized by law of the state authorities in connection with ongoing proceedings.
Our store also uses the so-called cookies. These files are saved on the client’s computer by our server and provide statistical data about customer activity, in order to match our offer to the individual needs and tastes. The customer may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his/ her web browser, although he/ she must be aware that in some cases disconnecting these files may affect the use of our Store’s offer. Cookies stored on the Customer’s computer store information on:
recently viewed products,
vote in the questionnaire.
Advertising and promotional materials are sent to customers only when they have agreed to do so. This applies in particular to the newsletter sent to the Customer, if they clearly confirm indicated by us link containing acceptance for receiving the newsletter about current promotions, discounts and new products in our Store. These materials concern only the offer of our Store.
Processing of Personal Data
The Administrator processes User’s personal data for the purpose and scope necessary for their use of the Website.
The Administrator may process User’s data for marketing purposes, including direct marketing, provided that he/ she consents to it.
The User has the right to complete, update, transfer, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing, or remove them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law.
The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete user’s data, if their behaviour is necessary to process claims or if required by applicable law.
Only authorized employees or associates of the Administrator have direct access to personal data.
Users’ personal data may be made available to entities authorised to receive them under applicable law, in particular competent judicial authorities.
The administrator of your data is ekoandnatural LTD Fryderyk Brzuszek, registered at 7 Bell Yard, WC2A 2JR London,
Company registration number: 9925778, VAT Number: GB 295 3521 84
In matters related to your personal data, please contact us at mail email@example.com
The data will be processed in order to perform the contract, including to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent upon us, for example, to issue an invoice, for marketing purposes or for purposes confirmed separately by your consent. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is: settlement and performance of the contract to which you are party or take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1b of the RODO), fulfillment of our legal obligation (Article 6 paragraph 1c of the RODO) ), your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1a of the RODO) or the so-called legally justified interest in promoting our offer – direct marketing (Article 6 paragraph 1f of the RODO).
We process the following categories of data: contact details, including name, surname, email address, telephone number, position occupied in a given company; data required for identification for the purposes of settling a contract, performance of a service / delivery of an invoice, including company name, identification data necessary to provide on-line services; data needed to select the right marketing offer and services for you.
We collect data via forms located in the online store. The data may be made available to the producers of the services or goods purchased by you, in order to properly provide services, delivery of goods or on the basis of a separate consent.
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area, if required by the transaction, based on appropriate legal safeguards, which include standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
Your personal data will be kept for a period in the case of data processed on the basis of the consent given, they will be processed until it is withdrawn or objection in the case of direct marketing. In other cases, your personal data will be kept until the business goal is reached. We also store data in particular for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its completion for the purposes of:
pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting,
prevention of fraud and abuse,
statistics and archiving.
Please be advised that your personal data will not be profiled within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe (EU) 2016/679 (RODO)
You have the right to access your personal data, amend them, delete or limit processing and updating, to transfer data, to object to further processing, and if you consent to the processing of personal data to withdraw it. The use of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn. The above can be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the complete freedom to share your data and consent to the processing of personal data. We require the data necessary to settle the contract contained in the contract form. The consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to settle a contract. In other cases, failure to provide data will result in the inability to receive marketing offers, participate, for example, in promotional campaigns.
You have the right to make a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.